Tuesday, August 20, 2013

School

hello there 
It's been a really long time since i last used this blog. I never thought I'd use it again, but school is really stressing me out and I really need somewhere to rant and think through stuff.
A blog seems like an appropriate way (perhaps).

I'm currently a year 2 in SMU and it's by first day of school! 
Haven't been doing very well for the first two sems, hence I'm so goddamn stressed out now. 
Some may say that I'm still young, but others might have already chosen their career paths, completed their internships and may have even gotten awesome pawsum connections.

sigh. I don't want to rant, but i really need to. 

I'm thinking of signing up for talks and all, but then again, what are the odds that i can actually get into banks given my sucky GPA. 

Sometimes i wonder if it's really necessary for me to get a high-flying job, ascend the corporate ladder, earn lotsa money. Isn't there more to life? 
I guess in Singapore, it's kinda the social norm, and also the expectations that all of us have to meet. 
Isn't being happy of utmost importance? 

Apart from all these stress and worries, I'm really thankful i met my happy pill in school :) 
He makes school a better place, and brings out the better me. 
I really want to use this first post (kinda) to thank him for all that he has done for me!
Wreck Beach- Vancouver BC
Thank you baby, for holding on, and leading me through various adventures and paths of life. 
I'm grateful for the awesome experiences we shared and will share during our time together. Summer was awesome with you, and I'm sure school would be awesome cause of you too. 
love you very much
x

hah! 

THERE! 

I just revived this blog ;o 

No comments:

Post a Comment